The One Peloton club – Peloton’s new program allows members to rent a Peloton bike and bundle the cost with their monthly subscription fee. It has been expanded to new states.
It’s now also available for the Bike+. It was previously only available for the original Peloton Bike. The One Peloton Club rental program is not yet available for the Peloton Tread.
The One Peloton Club was initially only available in nine showrooms across four states, Florida, Minnesota and Texas. The One Peloton club page now includes six additional states: California (Georgia), Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts and Virginia as of this week. Below is a complete list of all participating showrooms:
- California,2nd and PCH, Broadway Plaza. Fashion Island. Santa Monica Place. Stanford Shopping Center. The Village at Corte Madera. Westfield Century City. Westfield Topanga.&The Village.
- Colorado:Cherry Creek Shopping Center, Park Meadows
- Florida,Aventura Mall Merrick Park
- Georgia: Avalon, Lenox Mall
- Illinois,Oakbrook Center and The Shops at North Bridge
- Maryland,Bethesda Row. The Mall in Columbia. Westfield Annapolis
- Massachusetts:Chestnut Hill, Legacy Place Dedham, Natick Collection, Prudential Center
- Minnesota,Galleria Edina. Mall of America
- Texas:The Galleria. Highland Village, Legacy West. Market Street. NorthPark Mall. Southlake Town Square.
- Virginia:Tysons Corner Center
On the One Peloton club page, you can find contact information for each participating showroom. The total number of participating showrooms in the country has increased from nine to 33. You can sign up for the page to be notified when new showrooms are created if you’re interested.
To be eligible, customers must live within 30 miles of a participating showroom. They must also sign up for One Peloton Club through the showroom. There is no online option. All Access members are not eligible for the One Peloton Club.
As we reported previously, Peloton will experiment with pricing options. The monthly membership rates for One Peloton Club will vary depending on where they are located and which showroom it is in. We were able obtain pricing details for the Atlanta area (which are applicable both to the Lenox Mall Atlanta and the Alpharetta showrooms).
Original Peloton Bike
- Monthly bike fee: $79.00
- $250.00 for a bike up front
- 12-month buyout: $995.00
- Monthly fee for Bike+: $119.00
- $250.00 upfront fee for Bike+
- 12-month buyout: $1285.00
Members can also choose to purchase before the 12-month period and will be charged the full retail price. This pricing example applies to the Atlanta metropolitan area and Alpharetta. Other participating states may offer lower or higher pricing plans.
The One Peloton Club is available only for certain zip codes. Any participating Peloton showroom can verify the zip code for customers, either in person, or by phone, to ensure that they are eligible.
After launching just one month ago, the One Peloton Club expansion has nearly tripled the number original participating showrooms. Although Peloton has not yet provided any information on the program’s performance, this expansion suggests that it is a success.