One-Tap Apple Watch Tracking
One-Tap Apple Watch Tracking will bring the Apple Watch to all Peloton devices. This non-competitive metric measures the intensity of a workout. One-Tap Apple Watch Tracking tracks the time you spend in each zone of your heart rate to help you see how well you are working out. Peloton Members will be able to easily compare their workout performance through an integrated service.
After connecting an Apple Watch compatible, your heart rate will be displayed on your Peloton device. .
All Members who have an All-Access Membership will be able to track their Apple Watch/iPhone instantly in any of the following regions:
This new feature will be available to the:
- Peloton Bike
- Peloton Bike+
- Peloton Tread
- Peloton Tread+
- iPhone/iPad (iOS)
- Apple Watch, WatchOS
- Apple iOS 14 and higher
- Latest iOS Peloton version
- WatchOS 7 and higher
- Latest version of the Peloton Bike/Tread App
Common Troubleshooting Steps
- You must have your phone nearby.
- Enable Bluetooth wireless technology and wifi on your device.
- Check that your phone and Bike/Tread/compatible Apple device are on the same user profile.
- Make sure that your watch is securely fastened to your wrist.
- Make sure that you have granted the HealthKit permissions.
- Make sure you have downloaded the Peloton App for your Apple Watch. Here are the steps to download the Peloton App for your Apple Watch.
What is One-Tap Tracking and Apple GymKit?
Members who do not have the most recent software. Bike+ will continue to use GymKit in the same way that it has used GymKit in the past.
Members can now use the latest software update to track their activity with either GymKit, or One-Tap using the Peloton App on Apple Watch.
When you use an iOS device, the new Peloton App update lets you connect your Apple Watch to workouts in all disciplines and all Peloton hardware, such as the Bike, Bike+, Tread, and Tread+.
*One Tap Apple WatchR tracking does not use Bluetooth wireless technology. It does not require that you connect via settings/pair new device screen. To get started with One-Tap instant tracking, click here. Open the Peloton App on Apple WatchR and start a class using your iPhone, iPad or Tread, Tread+. You have given all permissions to the Peloton App. After opening the app, the connection will automatically appear.
*One-Tap instant tracking must be set up from an iPhone or Apple WatchR for it to work. After the Peloton App is set up, allow permissions to install the latest version. With your All-Access Membership, you can launch a class on any device.
Why does my Apple Watch display this symbol?
Your Apple Watch may not be able to access your heart rate if you see a line running through a heart. Either:
- The Apple Watch can’t read your heart rate if the band is too tight.
- Peloton can’t access your heart rate because of incorrect permissions.
- Make sure you have the latest version of your iOS or Watch app software.
- Secure your Watch tightly to your wrist.
- Tap the end button on your Watch to pause tracking. You should then be able see your active workout, and be able tap connect to begin tracking again.
- If you still have trouble, check that your health permissions are correct. You should make sure that you have enabled all health permissions. These permissions may require you to close the app and restart it.
- In case this does not happen, please delete your Peloton Watch App, download it again and follow the setup steps.
Confirm that you have set up your health permissions. Follow the steps below to open the Apple Health app.