Peloton Bike+ is not powering up due to a loose or improper connection. To resolve the issue, please follow the troubleshooting steps below.If you have a Peloton Bike, please refer to the Peloton Bike No Power Troubleshooting article.
- Verify the USB-C connection via the touchscreen.
- Make sure the USB-C connector is inserted into the middle port at the back of your touchscreen. Use light pressure to ensure the connector is properly inserted. (image 1.2.)
- Verify the USB-C connector on the brake shroud.
- Make sure that the cable connecting to the top port is above the brake shroud. Use light pressure to ensure the connector is properly inserted. (images 1.3,1.4)
- Make sure to check the USB-C connector inside the frame.
- If the USB-C is not working, connect the cable to the frame.
- Make sure you check the power connections.
- Make sure the power cord is properly inserted in the wall socket. Verify the connection at the base and span of the Peloton Bike +.
- If your power adapter’s green light does not turn on, connect to a different outlet.
- Make sure to check the power requirements.
- Power Requirements : 100V to 24V, 50Hz-60Hz, 3.25A Max.
- The power adapter should not be run under the Peloton Bike+ to prevent any damage from sweat or spills.
- Power cycle + homing
- The power cable at the Peloton Bike+ base should be disconnected. After waiting 30 seconds, reconnect the power cable to the Peloton Bike+.
- If the white light from the power adapter doesn’t turn on, please contact Member Support for additional assistance.
- Verify that the Peloton Bike+ has performed a calibration sequence.
- After the engine is turned on, the brake should move towards and away from its flywheel to calibrate resistance.
- After the power cycle is complete, you should hear a hum as the brakes move up and down.
- Contact Member Support if you do not hear the brakes moving or if there is no sound.
- The touchscreen power is available.
- Unplug your power cable at the Peloton Bike+
- Turn the touchscreen around and disconnect the power cable.
- Connect the USB-C cable to the bottom of the Peloton Bike+.
- Turn on the touchscreen. )
- Please contact our Member support Team for the next steps.
|Image 1.3||Image 1.4|
|Image 1.5||Image 1.6|